Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Weight Loss Diary

Dear Diary:

Today I am in the middle of week three of my diet. Yuck. Breakfast was 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/4 cup of low fat milk. No skim here. (I don't like white water and that is what skim milk tastes like to me.) 1 cup of OJ. Snack time was a chocolate chip muffin snack bar made by Slim Fast. Yummy for the tummy. ( not really....trying to psych myself out)

I have been craving a chicken salad with ranch dressing. So for lunch I had brought just that. I made the salad the night before, cooked the chicken in the GF grill, used a old tiny Tupperware container for the ranch dressing and wrapped a small red potato in plastic to cook in the microwave at work. I also brought along one of those 100 calorie snack thingies.

Then the drug reps brought in lunch. Panera sandwiches, some salads, kettle cooked chips and 4 boxes of cookies. I was brave, very brave. I walk into the kitchen cooked my potato and walked right back out. Good for me. I walked back down to my desk and sat there eating my salad and potato like a good girl. Go me.

I had to go back to the kitchen to wash my fork. I was done washing the fork and in walk one of my teammates.....she was eating a Chocolate chips cookie. How dare she. I walked up to her, took the cookie out of her hand and walked right out of the kitchen with it in my hand. Right in the trash it went. We are going to win this stupid little challenge that is going on at work if it kills me.

Afternoon came and went. So did my 100 calorie snack. Those things don't last long. It seemed I just opened it and pesto, gone. Oh well, maybe next time I will dream that it is a piece of chocolate cake.

I went to the gym after work and had a good workout. I really thing that I should go back to curves. I really enjoyed that but since I signed on at this gym for a year I thing I am stuck there until my contract is up.

Got home and was kind of hungry so I made myself a turkey sandwich. That was good. Hit the spot.

Then I had a 100 calorie Jello pudding. Now that was really good. Yummy.

The good thing about today was I step on the scale this morning before breakfast and I lost another pound. So total poundage lost 4. Not to bad for eating all that food.

Going to the gym again tomorrow. That makes 3 times this week. Which is my goal. Always have a goal to meet each week.

I will have to think of another one for next week.


Linda

PS dieting sucks

No comments: