Thursday, January 3, 2008

Home Alone

Today I will be bring Samantha to Boston so that she can fly home to CA. It has been nice to have her here but busy. Between birthday's and holiday's I am looking forward to having some R&R. I haven't even taken down the Christmas tree yet. Just been too busy. The plan is to take the tree down on Sunday so that on Monday the trash man can take the tree to it's new home. Yeah.

My brother who has been visiting from GA is flying back today. He is taking the "Killer Poodle" Rosie with him. Thank God. I had gone over to my parents on New Year's Day with Sargeant and Samantha. Once again the dog from hell wanted to make Sargeant part of a dog sandwich. Rosie kept on nipping at Sargeant and he wasn't d0ing anything. I have never seen a dog (Sargeant) ignore another dog (Rosie). Every time Rosie came near Sargeant, you can actually see Sargeant roll his eyes and walk away. Good boy.

You would think that since both Samantha and my brother are going home today that they would fly out of the same airport. Nope. My brother is flying out of Portland and as I had mentioned above Samantha is flying out of Boston. Oh well, another trip to Boston at least I don't have to drive back by myself. I am meeting my brother at the Jetport and picking up my father and we are taking Samantha to Boston.

The only thing that I forgot about was my CPR refresher course that is scheduled for tonight. Just one more thing. But this I need since my certification expires in May and this is the only time my office is offering it for free. So, do I go to the free course or do I pay for it at another time? No brainer, take the free course. After I get back to Maine I have to let the dog out to pee, feed him, take my dad home, go get something to eat and then go the learn how to save someones life. Busy day.

After all this is done, I might even start to think about planning the wedding again. Maybe I will
take a few days off first. That sounds like a fabulous idea.

I haven't been able to talk to Eric for more than 20 minutes the last couple of days. Looking forward to having a long conversation with him.

No comments: