Friday, December 21, 2007

Killer Poodle

My brother, Michael who lives in Georgia, is in Maine for the holiday's. He brought along is dog, Rosey the Killer Poodle.

He arrive with this significant other Kelly on 12/19 and since Eric wasn't home yet, I decided to mooch a meal off my parents. Homemade Spaghetti and meatballs. Yummy. Since I worked all day, I didn't think that it would be fair for Sargeant to stay at home all by himself. I thought that he needed to get acquainted with Rosey, so off we went.

But Rosey had other ideas. Like chewing off Sargeant face. She was not a nice dog. Actually......she's a bitch, no pun intended. Seriously. She had no intention of trying to get along with Sargeant. How could she not. He is a handsome boy. Just look:


How could you not love that face. He is even all cleaned up. Good boy.

So just as we were getting ready to leave, Rosey (hence know now as "evil dog") jumped down off my brothers lap and went after Sargeant. I scolded her. Stuck my finger right in evil dogs face and told her not to do that again. I thought I saw her thinking "should I bite the finger or not?" Good thing she didn't. My brother would have one less dog. No, not really, but one can only dream.

So, that is it in a nut shell. It looks like it is going to be crazy the next few days. Apparently, since my other brothers are going to be around this weekend, we a celebrating Christmas with Steve and his family on Saturday, having my fathers birthday on Sunday, Christmas Eve celebration with friends on Monday, Christmas morning with Eric's family and then Christmas afternoon with my parents. Busy, Busy and more busy....er.

Have a great Holiday Season.