Sunday, December 23, 2007

Day O Fun

Yesterday was the first day of the holiday season for me. Yeah. I went to my parents house to have an early Christmas with my brother and his family who are down from Banga' or for you non-mainers Bangor. I had gotten some free stuff from the drugs reps at work. Calanders, pens, candy, and a water bottle. These things are going to make great presents. I didn't have to spend a dime. I am brilliant. The wrapping paper and assorted accessories cost more than the presents. Brilliant I say, just billiant. My brothers (3 three of them) got calanders and my sister (one of her) got a bag full of "goodies."

That is after my mother slaved over the stove to provide us with food. Actually she went to Little Caesar's to get pizza. Easy way to feed 9 adults, 3 teenagers and 3 gradeschoolers. Me, I had left over chicken. Cheese and I are not on the best terms lately. But it was all good anyway.

This is going to be short as I am once again at my parents for my father's 80th birthday. So all is good.

Hopefully Eric will be home soon.

Happy Holidays.

No comments: