Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh Boy!

I just don’t know how to explain how amazing my daughter is. Yesterday she gave birth to our grandson. I am at a loss for words.

At 5:15 EST my cell phone rang. It was Jackson’s mother. “Hello Grammy listen to this.” She held the phone and I heard Jarrid crying in the background. It was the sweetest sound. Then Samantha got on the phone and told me that he weighted 5 lbs, 3 oz. and is 17 ½ inches long.

After I got off the phone with Samantha, I text everyone on my phone list. Between phone calls, emails and text messaging, Maine to Florida everyone knew about Jarrid.

We will be waiting for more pictures. I got some last night. Need more, want more.

1 comment:

A. Priscilla said...

Congratulations! We too have been waiting and waiting for baby news.

Best wishes to all.

Future Aunt Priscilla and Uncle Ted