Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ramblings

The only time I post a blog is when I have something to say. It has been a very exciting couple of weeks with the birth of my grandson and trying to figure out when I can go see him.

I got tickets to go to CA for May 1 to May 6. That will be an exciting time. I will take a zillion pictures and then after that, I am going to take a zillion more. Proud MeMe. Of course, I am going to have to take Sargeant with me. That should be fun. I hope the vet has a good quality doggie sedative because I am, I mean Sargeant is going to need it.

Last time Eric was home, we pick out Tuxedo's and as we were going to put down the deposit, I saw a little tiny tux. It was adorable. I asked how small they run and he said 0 to 9 month. My mind started to imagine Jarrid in a tux being pulled the aisle (by his dad) in a little red wagon all decorated for the wedding he would make a perfect ring bearer. Oh everyone can now say,"ahh" isn't that cute.

I ordered the favor boxes and ribbon with our names on it along with the wedding date last week. I got the boxes and thought that they would be put together. Boy I was wrong. The lids were like folding pizza boxes. A pain in the rear quarter. I had folded 14 lids before I realized an easier way. Then I folded the rest like a pro, actually I folded the brown covers like a pro. I am saving the pink covers for Eric fold.

The ribbons were two small to go around the boxes. Bummer. I have to go and find some ribbon at JoAnn's that will match. No problem. Got it covered. So to speak. Ha Ha I am so funny sometimes.

Now I have to order brown M&M's to go with the pinks that I all ready have for the favor boxes. I have to fill the boxes when Eric is not home, cuz he will eat them all before I get them in the boxes. Eric and chocolate is like his sister and chocolate, they get within 2 feet and it's all over. Cover the children eyes, it's not pretty.

As far as the diet goes, I lost a total of 7 pounds so far. Yeah. I am determined to lose at least 10 pounds or more. But for right now my goal is 10 pounds, 3 more pounds and I am there. When that happens then on to the next goal.

That's about all I have for now. Things are shaping up for the wedding. I still have to find a dress. I have time.

Maybe.

1 comment:

Army_Wifey08 said...

mmmmm....m&ms....I think jackson will go along with the wagon idea....if it's not covered in flowers. "my boy ain't gonna be in no gay fru fru shit." lol. not that he has a choice. lol. maybe we'll have to hide a toy humvee or something in the wagon to throw jackson off. lol.

you'll find your dress. The force is with you. We can even go to all the little wedding dress shops out here when you come. there are a ton. well two the i know of. but I'm sure there is more.


love ya
sam