Thursday, March 20, 2008

Diet Diary

Dear Diary,

I know I haven't written in a while, but I have been very busy. Right now I am at a stand still. I have been working out 2 to 3 times a weeks. Using the treadmill and taking a weight class is about all that I have been doing lately.

This weight class is called Final Cut. I thought I could take this class and do some toning on the ole muscles. Well, the first 2 classes were great. The instructor was firm but gentle. Then she quit. The next instructor was like Attila the Hun. Maybe it was me and I was being a wuss so I decided to hang in there and see what happens. After the 3 rd class with Attila, I couldn't take it anymore. Having to use my muscle "to exhaustion" I decided that I didn't want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger. So taking what I learned in Attila class, I am now doing it on my own. Hopefully this will work.

So as of today, I have lost a total of 8 pounds and a few inches. Yeah. Two more pound to reach my goal. Then on to the next goal.

I look at myself in the mirror at least once a week and say, "I will lose weight, I will lose weight."

I think it might be working.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know that they say weight lost slowly is more likely to stay off. Sounds as though you are doing everything correctly. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!!!!!